The award is given by other bloggers who consider a blog’s content or design to be brilliant. The awardee must then post ten honest things about themselves and pass the award on to other bloggers who fit the bill – in other words, whose blog is brilliant.
Yesterday was a very good day. I woke up to find that Annika from Dove Mi Porta Il Cuore had honored me with the the above blogging award. I would like to thank Annika and all the rest of you whose blogs continue to inspire me to write, cook and dream about Italy on a daily basis.
I’ve yet to participate in any of the “sharing of things about myself”, but in the spirit of the award, here goes!
1. I’ve never seen Star Wars-any of them!
2. I grew up in a large apartment building and much to the delight of my friends, loved to offer to go and weed their lawns or shovel snow at their house since I didn’t have a yard or a driveway!
3. I learned to talk before I could walk.
4. I have over 300 cookbooks.
5. I eat peanut butter every day and even carried a jar with me to Italy!
6. I’ve lived in 6 different states.
7. I am most definitely a morning person.
8. I’m afraid of heights-especially those outside elevators.
9. I LOVE good champagne.
10. On my very first day ever in Italy I cried when I walked out of the train station in Venice and saw the Grand Canal.
It’s really hard to choose who to pass this on to (and so many of my favorites have probably already won) but here goes: